+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Show your location ( in a row )

Guru

Show your location ( in a row )

Hello I have a location option but no matter what I do I can not get it to look or work like in the example shown where things are joined in a row with commas / change option. How do I do this Please.

ducks in a row.jpg
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Pete it is because you have a left size of <250 px which can be controlled either by css or image size. If you in the left column insert a block with an image width of 300 you get that size on the rest of the blocks. You could also change the size of the font to make it fit but there are different lenght of different locations, USA requires less space than Messopotainia

Ah I think you get it.

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Guru
    Hi Morgan, I understand the width part but i can not even string 2 small sections together mine is indiviual lines and crosses and tried other settings in admin and can not duplicate as above, this is what I get as below

searchme.jpg
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread