+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guide to storing the user IP address.

Hybrid View

I think it's not issue.. or maybe didn't understand something -- new registered members will have their ip stored in the table.

Maybe in addition to the registration update users' ips each time they logging. In this case you will have last user ip in the table. And it will fill ips for old users after some time

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    I think it's not issue.. or maybe didn't understand something -- new registered members will have their ip stored in the table.

Maybe in addition to the registration update users' ips each time they logging. In this case you will have last user ip in the table. And it will fill ips for old users after some time
    Some help from flynax team would be great. We talked and requested this feature for so long, we were told that we will have it and in the end it comed from a buyer of their script. So what you say guys, can you work with Steffen so we can have it working in all aspects including facebook issues? Thanks

Hello guys,

this is exactly what I was looking for, but this thread ist from 2013. Is it still valid for 4.9.1?

Thx for information.
    Best wishes, Guenter
    Jack of all trades for our website
    Everywhere on world

Quote Originally Posted by Guenter View Post
    Hello guys,

this is exactly what I was looking for, but this thread ist from 2013. Is it still valid for 4.9.1?

Thx for information.
    This is what everyone is looking for, not just you.
    It has been brought up many times in many forum threads

+ Reply to Thread