+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JS/CSS File Compressor

JS/CSS File Compressor

I've just installed the JS/CSS File Compressor and it broke my site. I see others are having the same issue. Is there a fix for this? Developers ...!!!

Anyone have the answer to this?

Hello Stuart,
    I suggest that you uninstall the plugin and submit a ticket to our tech support.
    They will research the plugin bug on your website and reply you soon.

John

PS. Don't forget to include your FTP and Admin panel login details to the ticket.

Thank you

So what about the rest of us?

Quote Originally Posted by Kemoid Wilson View Post
    So what about the rest of us?
    Rest of whom? Everyone can submit a ticket I guess...

As I mentioned in other thread the problem with the compressor plugin might be specific and
    you'd better submit a ticket with your problem to our tech dep, we will fix the problems and update
    the plugin and one day we will have the stable compressor plugin!

John

Ok, I've asked your tech support to investigate and their response is "Unfortunately the configuration of your server doesn't allow to use plugin compression". That's it, no explanation. So I asked them to clarify so I could perhaps get my host to resolve the issue and got the following reply "our plugin can't create a new file and modify current files".

Call me stupid if you will but that means absolutely nothing to me, and I very much doubt it means anything to anyone else. Has anyone else had this totally inadequate response from Flynax? Has anyone actually got this plugin to work?

Must be just me then !!! Does anyone at Flynax have anything to say?

No is not just you. I have problems to. I just gave up. I reduced the size pof the css files using a minifier and i got a better score in Page Speed

+ Reply to Thread