+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: General Responsive template

I started to use flatty 1 weeks ago and I can say that only bugs up to page 6 on this thread are taken care of. Still alot of bugs, as a result I have to rebuy support package.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I started to use flatty 1 weeks ago and I can say that only bugs up to page 6 on this thread are taken care of. Still alot of bugs, as a result I have to rebuy support package.
    Why do you need to pay for a support package, the system is supposed to work and there should be no fee to fix what is sold as a working template especialy to fix bugs, please tell me this is a joke ? flynax sell this as working platform yes ? they have that you can purchase and pay full price for the flatty package, it is not listed as a beta or draft version is it.

Is there anyone at flynax that can place some clarity on this template and what the real story with it is please.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Why do you need to pay for a support package, the system is supposed to work and there should be no fee to fix what is sold as a working template especialy to fix bugs, please tell me this is a joke ? flynax sell this as working platform yes ? they have that you can purchase and pay full price for the flatty package, it is not listed as a beta or draft version is it.

Is there anyone at flynax that can place some clarity on this template and what the real story with it is please.
    I said the same thing but was told that my site has been modified alot and who know what happened inside, I said i didn't modify anything beside template outline and color, it were bug fixing and done by flynax team but then they say we never know. Up to a point I can't say anything.

Guru
    ok revert back to an origanal version of flatty, then have it fixed before editing your colour and outline, pretty simple if thats all it is and the hold up. / with the colour change that was a feature of the flatty so thats a non supportive aguement. / change it to any colour by editing a hex code ? or something like that.

I can see a point if you / somebody had a heavily modified site / sort of ?

Some of the bugs come from the script itself and not compatible with the flatty if you read through this threads. The claim was pointed to the script modifications, not the template. Thats what i meant

Guru
    o ok, well that needs to be sorted as well. lets hope this is done / waiting for an official response to my question on when these will happen

+ Reply to Thread