+ Reply to Thread

Thread: General Responsive template

Hybrid View

I hope that the Flynax team use your reports and make these changes as soon as possible.
    Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaled Chammout View Post
    I hope that the Flynax team use your reports and make these changes as soon as possible.
    Great job!
    i hope this as well. thanks

upload.jpg

i have activated automatic image upload and as you can see, i see a message in wich i am instructed to press the upload button (wich doesn't exist since we have automatic upload). The message should be different like "Please wait for the automatic upload of images to end or remove them" or something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    Attachment 961

i have activated automatic image upload and as you can see, i see a message in wich i am instructed to press the upload button (wich doesn't exist since we have automatic upload). The message should be different like "Please wait for the automatic upload of images to end or remove them" or something like this.
    I am unable to reproduce the problem, please try to do it on the demo website and let me know which browser did you use.

John

another area where multifileds is not working properly is User account. I have registered just fine, multifields shows ok. i select state and then i select the relevant city for that state. i create the listing and in listing details page i see in right block the username and the proper location, like in register. If i click on username i land on user page and there, the multifields shows ok. But, if i login and i access Account details, there i see the state wich i have selected and the city is not selected. And to make things even worse, if i try to add city again i can't becouse in the dropdown for city i have the state dropdown?

multi.jpg

John, honestly, i do not know what to say. Beside the category subcategory selection and the responsive design (wich in the end can be applied to old templates via media query), 4.3 and the responsive templates have brigged nothing but bugs. I have created 5 PAGES of bugs (i bet i didn't found them all) and for what? Superficial changes. I would expect such issues when you make major changes in functionality of the script by adding new functions. If we have such bugs from such small changes, should we stop wishing that flynax team improve the script by new functions becouse we will have an explosive growth of bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    John, honestly, i do not know what to say. Beside the category subcategory selection and the responsive design (wich in the end can be applied to old templates via media query), 4.3 and the responsive templates have brigged nothing but bugs. I have created 5 PAGES of bugs (i bet i didn't found them all) and for what? Superficial changes. I would expect such issues when you make major changes in functionality of the script by adding new functions. If we have such bugs from such small changes, should we stop wishing that flynax team improve the script by new functions becouse we will have an explosive growth of bugs?
    I bet you spent alot of time testing and more importantly writing reports for those bugs. Very well done. I don't know how long will it take but I'm sure Flynax Dev. will fix them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I bet you spent alot of time testing and more importantly writing reports for those bugs. Very well done. I don't know how long will it take but I'm sure Flynax Dev. will fix them all.
    Yes, this has taken a lot of my time. It's at a level frustrating becouse i'm like a beta tester doing flynax job for free instead of working on my site. And even more frustrating is that maybe some of the bugs reported by me with images/videos do not exist/may not be reproduced in flynax demos wich in the end is a big issue. I've made several clean installs in main domain + subdomain and to see for instance that multifield works ok in flynax and not in my clean installs is not ok. On the other hand i know that all i have done is ok becouse the moment i switch to general green or any non responsive template, all the issues are gone. They are the experts so i hope they will find the problem.

For the ie8 bugs there is no excuse as long that they didn't bother to open 3 pages in responsive before moving the general responsive out of beta.

+ Reply to Thread