+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: General Responsive template

account.jpg

If we have just 1 type of account, the drop-down is gone and the name of the account is not properly aligned.
    In the end, if only one type of account exists, the field Account type should be hidden like it happens in any script (there is no selection to be done). A fix please

footer.jpg

When you have just 2-4 links in footer, the links are cut-off because each column is shrink. A fix please

in addition, in firefox, whe i have active just 1 row of links in footer, the footer it looks wrong - layout changes
    firefox.jpg
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; August 25, 2014 at 04:11 PM.

here is another one, comming this time from the new plugin Recently viewed

scroll.jpg

because the Recently viewed box is longer than the rest of the boxes on the page, when the width of device is small, a horizontal scroll bar appears at the bottom of page. please fix the plugin so that it doesn't create issues.

Another issue that i have regarding this plugin is this. In the thin box i have 1 listing (as viewed), but, when i enter the page with the listings viewed (from the link in right side of box), i have in the page 5 listings. So why the difference? Sometimes it shows ok in both areas, sometimes i have differences.

We were told that if we want to change grid from 3 columns to 4, that would be easy to be done via css file, by changing 3n+1 into 4n+1. All seems fine except the fact that each listing box does not float left independent, like it happens for homepage categories, being truly responsive and change from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 listing per row as we resize the window. So, when i look at 920x1280px simulator, i see 3 listings in 1-st row (first 3 listings), than just 1 (the 4-rth listing) and so on.

4n.jpg

So, how can we properly change from 3 to 4 or 5 columns if we wish to do so? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    here is another one, comming this time from the new plugin Recently viewed

because the Recently viewed box is longer than the rest of the boxes on the page, when the width of device is small, a horizontal scroll bar appears at the bottom of page. please fix the plugin so that it doesn't create issues.
    We've fixed this issue already. It will be available in a next version of plugin.

Another issue that i have regarding this plugin is this. In the thin box i have 1 listing (as viewed), but, when i enter the page with the listings viewed (from the link in right side of box), i have in the page 5 listings. So why the difference? Sometimes it shows ok in both areas, sometimes i have differences.
    It's very strange. May be your browser have old information of other listings.
    Try remove all viewed listings via "View your browsing history" page and after view it again.
    It will be good if you can explain step by step how we can reproduce this problem.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    It's very strange. May be your browser have old information of other listings.
    Try remove all viewed listings via "View your browsing history" page and after view it again.
    It will be good if you can explain step by step how we can reproduce this problem.
    Yes, it is strange. I have entered from another PC so no Recently viewed box. I opened 4 ads one after the other than i went to home page and checked and from 4, i see small just the 3-rd and if i click to see all the ads, in the new page i see just the 3-rd add as well. What happened with ads 1,2 and 4?
    I checked the ads as visitor so not logged in (in case you wonder).

So i refreshed browser several times (ctrl+f5) than deleted all the viewed ads and tried again.
    I opened the page with all the ads and from the list i went to bottom and chose 1,2,4,5,6 (by opening them in separate tabs - in chrome). Than i check Recently viewed box and from them i have in this order 6,5,4. So 1 and 2 are lost (not showing). Again this time the number is the same in both areas (box and page)

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    Yes, it is strange. I have entered from another PC so no Recently viewed box. I opened 4 ads one after the other than i went to home page and checked and from 4, i see small just the 3-rd and if i click to see all the ads, in the new page i see just the 3-rd add as well. What happened with ads 1,2 and 4?
    I checked the ads as visitor so not logged in (in case you wonder).

So i refreshed browser several times (ctrl+f5) than deleted all the viewed ads and tried again.
    I opened the page with all the ads and from the list i went to bottom and chose 1,2,4,5,6 (by opening them in separate tabs - in chrome). Than i check Recently viewed box and from them i have in this order 6,5,4. So 1 and 2 are lost (not showing). Again this time the number is the same in both areas (box and page)
    Can you send me your cPanel/FTP login details and domain name to PM?
    And i'll try check it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    Can you send me your cPanel/FTP login details and domain name to PM?
    And i'll try check it.

Hello Curtis. I've sent the data.

Another bug

section#listings.grid ul.info > li.title {
    overflow: hidden;
    text-overflow: ellipsis;
    }

does not work. We should have the text truncated in grid/list mode like xxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxx... but we don't have it
    Untitled.jpg

another issue in mobile mode

Untitled.jpg

please remove the list button because that is not working.

Actualy, there is something wrong here because we have <section id="listings" class="list clearfix" style="display: block;"> but we see the listings as grid mode.
    From where we can change <section id="listings" class="list clearfix" style="display: block;"> into <section id="listings" class="grid clearfix" style="display: block;"> so we can apply proper style?
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; August 31, 2014 at 01:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread