Fixed

Fixed, now it looks like this: Attachment 1076

John
    Hi John,

How do I fix the plan page in mobile?

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Hi John,

How do I fix the plan page in mobile?
    Unless John will specify here the fix, you will have to wait till he or Flynax decide to treat this as a priority and have the bugs fixed and release a new revision of the template which will incorporate all the fixes.

That is sad. Is the 1.4 has all the bug fixed up to date?

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    That is sad. Is the 1.4 has all the bug fixed up to date?
    since the release of 1.4, John has fixed some but a big list is waiting

so in sort, the flatty template is still not usable? I've been waiting since released. I might dive in the template for bug fishing now

I tend to be a perfectionist so after my standards, no, is not usable. However, most can use it as they think is ok like it is - is confirmed by the number of users that have posted bugs. In general there are css issues and few functionality issues. I am upset because soon it will be 1 year since the first anouncement of responsive template - Flynax doesn't see it as a priority and that is a major issue for me at least since i've wasted 1 year.

compare.jpg

please remove from Compare plugin

div#compare_listings_area div.item > div.right div.link {
    margin-top: -4px;
    }

becouse it cuts from the top of the titles.

price.png

Please adjust Currency converter plugin to follow the rule that is set in admin regarding position of currency symbol. I have it set up to show in right, after the number and the currency converter shows it in left side. Thanks

John, please fix the selectors. They must look the same way regardless what browser we use.

this is from your demo
    selectors.jpg

and this is from http://tympanus.net/Tutorials/Custom...ng/index5.html for instance - i can provide countless examples but i think this one is relevant
    selectors1.jpg

As you can see flynax implementation produces 3 different variants - i bet that in safari and others will look different as well, compared to the example from tympaus.net where they look the same (except ie8 wich doesn't know round corners like you know).

+ Reply to Thread