+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: General Responsive template

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I wasn't able to reproduce such problem from my side, can I take a look this problem at your website?
    PM me the access details please.

John
    i have sent a PM with all the data needed. You can check/test any issue that i reported especialy multifield +data entries issue in general flatty

Font size issue has been fixed in 1.2 template version.

John
    Ok, the fonts are fixed. But what about the images and their containers?

We are working on Similar Listings plugin now and beta already available on the demos, for example:
    http://auto.demoflynax.com/autos/bmw...3-2008-21.html

I hope the new plugin will be released next week.

John
    Great looking forward to this, have been wanting something like this for a while
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

i wonder if we will have a bug free template this year (at this speed)

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    Attachment 949

this bug happened 1 time on home pc and now, the second time, on nokia developer (mobile)

when i click on a listing to see the details, i get this blank page with the email address of the website and that is all. if i reload, will be ok.

happened again, on a samsung simulator Attachment 951
    It isn't template bug, here the fix:
    Open file: /includes/classes/rlSmarty.class.php and find the code:
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    And replace the code above with new code:
    PHP Code:
    John

Attachment 960

here is another nice bug. affecting functionality this time, not css

i have created 3 listings today. last of them is promoted via featured. after this, it shows up as first in the list. after this, i go and change another non featured listing -made the title longer and now that listing shows as first? WHY ANYONE SHOULD BOTHER TO PAY $ TO PROMOTE HIS LISTING IF AFTER 1 SEC FROM HIS PROMOTE, HE WILL BE AFTER REGULAR LISTINGS THAT ARE FINALISED AND NEWER BY SECONDS/MINUTES THAN HIS?
    Because it is recently added listings page where listings appears in timeline view.
    User will never found the standard listings If we will place all featured listings first and even we should not
    call this page as "recently added" in this case.

Anyway to change the logic as you want you should do this:
    Open file: /includes/classes/rlListings.class.php and find the function named: getRecentlyAdded
    in this function find the code:
    PHP Code:
    and replace with:
    PHP Code:
    John

Attachment 961

i have activated automatic image upload and as you can see, i see a message in wich i am instructed to press the upload button (wich doesn't exist since we have automatic upload). The message should be different like "Please wait for the automatic upload of images to end or remove them" or something like this.
    I am unable to reproduce the problem, please try to do it on the demo website and let me know which browser did you use.

John

another area where the webpage closes by iteself....

i have a listing that expires. i received the email

when i click on the link i get 404 error message? Attachment 963

First of all, i should not see such error message. I should see the message "Please login if you wish to renew/upgrade the listing" or similar. IS SO WRONG to show a user a page not found when all he did was to follow the link from the email. In fact, if the user have followed a email link to perform an action, he shoulded be login automatic, withut the need of inserting username and password.
    Second, if i do nothing on the page, the page will close by itself after 10-20 sec. I have made a movie just in case and i found interesting that with the jing recorder, the webpage closed much later, like 50-60 sec.
    Sure, you should not see 404 page error, looks like the link is broken, could you look for the email template key
    which was send to you? Also the error (which was mentioned many times) with auto closing page was fixed.

John

Till John or flynax team starts to fix the list of bugs, here's another one, afecting the new Categories left block (wich is great except the bug bellow)

I have as main categories:
    A
    B
    C
    D

Category A has as subcategories:
    A1
    A2
    A3
    A4

Subcategoy A1 has as subcategories:
    A1.1
    A1.2
    A1.3

If i reach level 3 (A1.1) i see on top <---A (main category) - back to Level 1 category

Actualy, when i am on level 2, i should see the back to Level 1 and when i am on Level 3 i should see the back to Level 2.

A fix please and may i know when all the bugs will be fixed?
    The "<---A (main category) - back to Level 1 category" link was added to the latest level because
    once the user reached that level he don't see sub-categories deeper and that is why we navigate him back.

Anyway I suggest using the updated filter plugins (http://www.flynax.com/plugins/catego...html#changelog - see version 1.2.0)
    which now may handle "Categories" field and finally it looks like this:Screen Shot 2014-05-13 at 5.51.41 PM.jpg

John

Quote Originally Posted by Ionut Barabasa View Post
    1) No captcha for SEND MESSAGE in the listing details. This means listing owners will receive spam.

2 ) In case will set only that registered members can send messages, then there is no button to send message. So how can unregistred visitors know where to press to send a message and how can they know they have to registered to be able to send mail? Do you think this has any logic? There should be a message button also for unregistered visitors and prompt them to go and register
    The latest reCaptcha update had fixed the problem a far as I know.
    Please update the plugin and check the issue, your feedback would be very appreciated.

John

+ Reply to Thread