+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Title tag in detail page

Title tag in detail page

Hello,
    I try to build a custom TITLE in Panel>>Categories>>Edit Category>>Edit Listing META Title but it seems don't work, in header.tpl I have this code
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    is that right?
    Regards

Hello Mario,

Would you please show me what title should be? Only Meta title from listing or more?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor,
    I want build a title which make sense for SEO but whatever I put in that field the title don't change.
    Regards

Hello Mario,

I think will be better if you create a new ticket with your request and we will check it.
    I think you did something wrong. Because it should work like a charm.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor,
    I decide to make a fresh new install of software, however could you answer at my other request please?
    http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...or-new-listing
    Thank you, regards.

Hello,
    after a fresh new install I have the same problem, I've noticed that title is depending from Panel>>Categories>>Build>>Listing Title Builder but this will change URL and name of listing inside page as well, also I should put only dynamic data, why Panel>>Categories>>Edit Category>>Edit Listing META don't work? Listing META Description in the same place works without any problem.
    Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Valtulini View Post
    Hello,
    after a fresh new install I have the same problem, I've noticed that title is depending from Panel>>Categories>>Build>>Listing Title Builder but this will change URL and name of listing inside page as well, also I should put only dynamic data, why Panel>>Categories>>Edit Category>>Edit Listing META don't work? Listing META Description in the same place works without any problem.
    Regards.
    Hello Mario,

If you use the Flynax software version 4.3 or higher, you can use the special title for listing details page, you're right.
    You need make follow changes:
    1. find the header.tpl file
    2. find following row:
    Code:
    3. and replace it by following:
    Code:
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread