+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wifi-Location detect

Wifi-Location detect

Hi!

I'd like to use GPS locator by the browser to automatically figure out user's location and lists all revenues in user's location.
    I'm not sure if anyone has done this using Flynax but I've seen websites with such functionality.
    Can someone please help me achieve this?

Thanks very much

Hello,

We have a similar plugin, but not exactly like you want. We use IP to detect user location

The plugin is MultiField/GeoFilter, it allows to filter website by location and also have location detection system working as i said by IP.

So its possible to change autodetection system if the rest of functionality is good to you, or clarify how you need that to work.

In case of Realty package we are working on new realty template that have this GPS function, in will be released in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    Hello,

We have a similar plugin, but not exactly like you want. We use IP to detect user location

The plugin is MultiField/GeoFilter, it allows to filter website by location and also have location detection system working as i said by IP.

So its possible to change autodetection system if the rest of functionality is good to you, or clarify how you need that to work.

In case of Realty package we are working on new realty template that have this GPS function, in will be released in a month.
    Thank you Mike. Its exactly what I'm looking for. Will check out the MultiField/GeoFilter for now
    Great news that new Realty package is coming out.

+ Reply to Thread