+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Listing Status

Guru

Listing Status

In the listing status plugin you can add in new options and then allocate to show listings in a box.

Is there any way this can be applied to the default settings that are included such as visable ? or can we create a new listing status and tell flynax that this new status is the default setting and to display a box ? / can i add the box code settings to the current visable default setting in any way ?

Pete

Hello Pete,

Hmmm may be I don't understand something buttttt check my attached screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Yes Viktor you can new ones, bit it also comes with pre set default settings of visible and invisible

From what I can see there is no where where i can assign a box like if i added a new label, so can boxes be added to the default settings or can I allocate a box as default ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Pete,

Yes you are right this functional doesn't exist because it is 2 different plugins. If you want we can create it like a small customization. If you want it you can create a new ticket with the request and we will discuss about it there.
    Last edited by Viktor; April 9, 2015 at 04:47 AM.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Thanks Viktor I will bookmark this and wait until I upgrade and get it done then, appreciate the feedback
    Pete

+ Reply to Thread