Thread: Thank you to Flynax team for your support

Thank you to Flynax team for your support

I have extended my support contract with them and will continue to do so!

I have doubts about buying a ready product last year Dec and took the chance and bought it and I never regret it

The Flynax 4.01 is a brilliant product and the customer support is fast when ticket is issued. They are also very patient to guide me thru the product.

I will recommend this product to anyone who is interested to start a classified. It is worth every penny.

Flynax did not ask me to write this feedback , I just feel that a good product and a good team need recognition!

Thank you to Mike, David and the rest of the flynax team
    Last edited by rosegarden; March 2, 2012 at 06:42 AM.

I subscribe to that view. I am an experienced webmaster, working with numerous commercial software and I can only congratulate the entire staff for the excellent software and the treatment they give to their clients!

Bravo!

Hi Guys,
    Thanks so much for your feedback, we are very glad to hear it!
    Flynax team will keep working on this and appreciate your concerns.

John

Yeah i would also like to add how great support has been, and how much i am liking the new 4.0.1 version. Which i have finally gone 'live' with today

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    Yeah i would also like to add how great support has been, and how much i am liking the new 4.0.1 version. Which i have finally gone 'live' with today
    Good luck Chris! My goes live in some days! Working now at template and board integration.

Yes their support rocks