+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Google Adsense?

Hybrid View

Google Adsense?

Can find an way to add google adsense to my "Content Box"... how to do it?

Thanks,
    Vitor

Hello,

Sorry for late answer.

You can do it with smarty Box Type

Put Google Adsense code to the box content, but wrap your code with {literal} tags, prevent smarty compiling issues.

{literal}
    your code here
    {/literal}

And i think better to disable Box Style for the adsense blocks.

Better and more convenient management for ad blocks and banners via banners plugin, for 3.2 it exists already and for 4 version will be ready soon.

Google adsense rejected my application as they said their Terms do not allow logon thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ang Jo jit View Post
    Google adsense rejected my application as they said their Terms do not allow logon thing.
    Very strange issue and honestly i'm not sure that understand.

Maybe you tried to put the adsense to the page which require to be logged in for viewing?

Could you clarify i will try to help.

They asked me to add the code to my website, which I did. And said it would generate some blank ads and monitor the kind of traffic that goes through. Then they replied that as my website required logons and all these, it is not allowed. I only put the codes into a content box and made it visible in the side column.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    Very strange issue and honestly i'm not sure that understand.

Maybe you tried to put the adsense to the page which require to be logged in for viewing?

Could you clarify i will try to help.

I think only way to resolve it is satisfy google to approve your website as there are lot of pages which are not require logon and accessable for all visitors, and that there are no "bad" content on pages that require to be logged.

Please ask them what can been done in order to accept your website, that all i can do for you.

here is similar issue

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...dsense-program

+ Reply to Thread