+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mobile Menu Issue in mobile view issue...

Hybrid View

If I understand you correctly, the bottom of the border is indeed there, it's just hidden behind the main-container wrapper. In order to see the border completely change line 76 in stellarnav.css from position: static to position: relative. Does that help?

edit - and in my opinion it looks better if you remove the extra black border in the same spot and just have the white.
    Last edited by Justin Mueller; December 20, 2018 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Mueller View Post
    If I understand you correctly, the bottom of the border is indeed there, it's just hidden behind the main-container wrapper. In order to see the border completely change line 76 in stellarnav.css from position: static to position: relative. Does that help?

edit - and in my opinion it looks better if you remove the extra black border in the same spot and just have the white.
    Justin,

I have adjusted the position, and it now has a large gap when opening the menu. Do you have solution for that? Otherwise, it's getting there, but that gap seems to be related to my original thought, which is when trying to adjust the margin to separate the menu from the hamburger icon, the bottom is stuck to it. Do you think you can fix that so the bottom part of the menu is outside the parent div? I think there may be inherit set for the position somewhere that is causing it.
    Last edited by Brian Jester; December 21, 2018 at 04:03 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread