+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Languages Import

Hybrid View

If you are going to translate it on your own, best way is to create new language in the admin panel and then translate phrases.

Import is for already translated language files.

So if you have URDU language file you can import, otherwise please create new language. Also you can get any other language file and on it's example create your URDU language file, in this case translation can be done with any text editor.

Translating to thai

Hi,
    I will need to add the thai language to my site some time soon, The default language is english at the moment.

Can i export just the full column 'Value' from the 'fl_lang_keys' table from my database?
    I could then get the full column translated to thai.

When I add the new language thai in the admin panel>Languages, When I compared english with thai it automatically puts the english phrases into the thai language pack adding phrases to the database.

So could i then just import the translated thai column 'Value' into the thai section of the fl_lang_keys table, overwriting the duplicated english phrases.

If anyone knows of an easier way to do this, your suggestions are very welcome.

+ Reply to Thread