+ Reply to Thread

Thread: which template controls listing on map?

which template controls listing on map?

Under listings, I have List View, Gallery View, and Map View.

Under Map View, when I click a marker on the map, the listing shows its picture, title, price and description in a popup box over the map.

Which template do I edit to adjust that popup listing box that pops up on top of the map? (I want to either remove the description or truncate it from just the listing that shows in map view)

OK, so it looks like /components/map-listing/map-listing.tmpl is where this is generated, and my description field is produced in this template with simply [%info%] which is a bit different than the other tpl templates where I was able to use smarty|truncate function to truncate the description into a short description.

Does the [%info%] pull any and all fields set to display under the browse form for the category (other than picture, title, and price which are displayed above)

I guess my choices are:
    1.) truncate the description by assigning a css class to the div around [%info%]
    2.) remove description from display on browse form, and manually code it into the listing.tpl instead
    3.) remove the [%info%] line from map-listing.tmpl
    Last edited by Horizon; February 26, 2024 at 09:37 AM.

+ Reply to Thread