+ Reply to Thread

Thread: checkbox fields

checkbox fields

Dear Flynax Support Team!
    Currently, the checkbox fields operate with an "AND" type search logic, which requires all selected options to be matched in search queries.

For specific fields, it would be beneficial to have the ability to conduct searches based on an "OR" logic. This means that any of the selected options would suffice for a match, rather than all.

Could you please guide me on how to implement this feature,? This adjustment would greatly enhance the flexibility and user experience of our application.

Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    Dear Flynax Support Team!
    Currently, the checkbox fields operate with an "AND" type search logic, which requires all selected options to be matched in search queries.

For specific fields, it would be beneficial to have the ability to conduct searches based on an "OR" logic. This means that any of the selected options would suffice for a match, rather than all.

Could you please guide me on how to implement this feature,? This adjustment would greatly enhance the flexibility and user experience of our application.
    Having an option to switch between OR / AND for the checkbox is a great addition I must agree.

+ Reply to Thread