Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
Ok no worries, for many years I have worked in excel and can programme just about anything in VB / excel, so if it was matter of transferring it to a csv that would be pretty easy but I would need to know the structure of the import file and how that worked, then if all things were OK it would be easy enough to write some code to convert the files from one to the other ? in theory.

I suppose you would need to know if you can format the import file for x levels deep and the structure as a first, then I would need to see the sample ebay files ? also can many imports be loaded up to complete the full category listing or does it all need to be done at once ?

I do not know enough about how it works, i might try and export my categories to see i can de bunk it from there ?

also maybe worth taking up Rudi's Offer as an alternative.

Edit / Just looked at a test export and it looks very easy and can go as many levels as you want from what I can see, so in theory it would be very easy to write a small bit of code to transfer your ebay download to work in flynax as an up load, it also looks like it can be done in parts as well meaning for each bit of information there you could run a conversion for each one and upload it.

I will do a bit more testing but looks easy enough (i have not seen your ebay export yet, so lets not jump hurdles until then.)

Pete
Hi Pete, beside categories level, is it possible to include title, descriptions, meta tags, and all of them for 2 languages?