+ Reply to Thread

Thread: General Responsive template

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    It's very strange. May be your browser have old information of other listings.
    Try remove all viewed listings via "View your browsing history" page and after view it again.
    It will be good if you can explain step by step how we can reproduce this problem.
    Yes, it is strange. I have entered from another PC so no Recently viewed box. I opened 4 ads one after the other than i went to home page and checked and from 4, i see small just the 3-rd and if i click to see all the ads, in the new page i see just the 3-rd add as well. What happened with ads 1,2 and 4?
    I checked the ads as visitor so not logged in (in case you wonder).

So i refreshed browser several times (ctrl+f5) than deleted all the viewed ads and tried again.
    I opened the page with all the ads and from the list i went to bottom and chose 1,2,4,5,6 (by opening them in separate tabs - in chrome). Than i check Recently viewed box and from them i have in this order 6,5,4. So 1 and 2 are lost (not showing). Again this time the number is the same in both areas (box and page)

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    Yes, it is strange. I have entered from another PC so no Recently viewed box. I opened 4 ads one after the other than i went to home page and checked and from 4, i see small just the 3-rd and if i click to see all the ads, in the new page i see just the 3-rd add as well. What happened with ads 1,2 and 4?
    I checked the ads as visitor so not logged in (in case you wonder).

So i refreshed browser several times (ctrl+f5) than deleted all the viewed ads and tried again.
    I opened the page with all the ads and from the list i went to bottom and chose 1,2,4,5,6 (by opening them in separate tabs - in chrome). Than i check Recently viewed box and from them i have in this order 6,5,4. So 1 and 2 are lost (not showing). Again this time the number is the same in both areas (box and page)
    Can you send me your cPanel/FTP login details and domain name to PM?
    And i'll try check it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    Can you send me your cPanel/FTP login details and domain name to PM?
    And i'll try check it.

Hello Curtis. I've sent the data.

+ Reply to Thread