Thread: What Do You Recommend Flynax focus on Next

Threaded View

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Can View Post
    I am wondering, What would you recommend Flynax focus on next.
    Other than bug fixes, I would recommend improving the Flynax News plugin.
    At the very least, categories should be added to organize articles.
    Improving this plugin would provide us with an alternative to using WordPress to write articles.
    It is possible now to add articles per se directly into the categories with some outside thinking. > Articles inside categories <

That said what I would like to see is something like I am trying to create and that is that flynax is Not just a Classified site but a multipurpose site.

In that I want people to not just add a classified to my site I want them to be able to

1. Add a classified.
    2. Add an article.
    3. Add an item to a storefront.
    4. Add an event they are holding.

Now in theory flynax offers that in the form of classifieds, store and now events, and as above articles is possible with some outside thinking.

You might be wondering why allow people to post an article over and a classified?

The thought came to me when I had a customer email me on the platform wanting me to post up an article and they said they would pay to have it written professionally on any topic so long as they could add a link. Yes, at best they wanted to add a guest post to my site.

My initial response was No. I do not want some spammy SEO company paying some crappy Fiverr article writer to post some shite on my site, so I said No.

Then I thought hang on, what about if this person who places the classified, let's say it was a financial advisor (or any profession) well these people would like to get an article as well as a classified on the site.

So with that I am in the process now of adding the option to post a classified or an article. The article must belong to the poster/business being listed and must only link back to their site in the same way a classified would work.

Now just in the same way they can bump up a classified to featured they can also bump up their article to premium.

(* One thing I would really like here is any free ad does not make it to the search engines and is not passed to the sitemap / ie no SEO benefit for free ads but paid featured make it to the search engines / so I can leverage people minds into paying for featured with and extra benefit )

Back on track > so yes to adding now a classified if they want, they can run articles if they want in a safe way, they can add products or services to the store, and now also add any upcoming events to the system, giving them a multi-purpose one shop for all outward marketing. (I am sure they are other options we could add ?)

Just my 2c.
    Last edited by Pete Young; June 27, 2021 at 03:25 AM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net