Flynax offers a free Currency Converter plugin for its Classifieds Scripts.
This plugin allows users to count any price for a car or any other classified in their own currency. There is no need to count by yourself because the Currency Converter plugin will do it for you. As for the correct exchange rates than the plugin updates them on a daily basis so users will get the "fresh".
The currency is selected depending on the location of the visitor and plugin converts listings’ prices using that auto preference which makes it easy to use.
You have to log in to view installation instructions.
- Problem with missed currency keys fixed
- Default currency selection bug fixed
- New currency service integrated
- Currency detection by a country added
- Improved stability
- Default currency selection improved
- Issue with default currency selection in the currency selector fixed
- Problem with conversion in the boxes of listings fixed
- Improved connection with Loan Mortgage Calculator plugin
- "Infinity" issue after conversion fixed
- Plugin adapted for Escort Templates
- Minor bugs fixed
- Adjusted to the responsive templates
- Minor bugs fixed
- NOTE: Template version 1.2 is required!
- KHR currency flag added
- Currency parser updated
- "Save changes" error in currency manager fixed
- Conversion option for ads in featured boxes added
- Changes necessary for loanMortgageCalculator added
- Exchange rate update issue fixed
- Conversion option for prices enclosed into html tags made available
- Price delimiter issue fixed
- Now the Plugin is available for Flynax v.4.0
- "Add custom curerncy symbols" feature added
- XML currency rates feed updated from: http://themoneyconverter.com/USD/rss.xml to: http://themoneyconverter.com/rss-feed/USD/rss.xml
- Regular expression for price detecting re-wrote
- Cron rates updating code re-wrote
- Dynamic rates updating problems fixed.
- Database indexes logic changed, new indexes added
- Commented code removed
- HTML code validated
- Empty currency search problem fixed
- Plugin code cleaning, insignificant bugs fixed
- Initial release