This plugin is served to additional boxes of categories individually to each type of listings. It does not automatically activated due to a variety of types of category tree displaying, so it can be switched on by an administrator at any time. Anyway there is short instuction is available for setting it up, unless you are not experienced user of the Flynax administration interface yet.
The plugin has 3 settings which can be applied for each block of a category, here are they:
1. Displaying of listings’ counter in subcategories.
2. Open the first level of subcategories of the categories. This is convenient for websites with few categories.
3. Display only subcategories of the selected category. This is convenient for websites when there are a lot of categories.
By activation of this plugin for particular block of categories some of the default settings are deactivated to avoid failures. The displaying of categories is adjusted to right-to-left (RTL) language orientation websites.
The plugin is simple and does not create any additional load on server and data base.
You have to log in to view installation instructions.
- The plugin is adjusted to Flynax 4.5.0
- Minor bugs fixed
- Now the Plugin is available for Flynax 4
- Listing counters re-designed using CSS3
- "Truncate long names" option added
- New configuration option added: Show child categories only, which allows you to show current and child categories only all other categories will be hided, see screen-shot # 3
- Linking issue fixed in non mod-rewrite mode.
- Initial release