The Listing Carousel Plugin offers a carousel effect that may be applied to all featured listing boxes created by default once your classifieds site is installed as well as to boxes that you create with the use of the Listing Box Plugin. The carousel effect turns static boxes into a rotating parade of listings.
Webmasters who have a large number of listings will mostly benefit from the Listing Carousel Plugin as it will allow them to continuously rotate listings in boxes presenting your users with multiple listing choices; the Plugin might be wanted by owners of the real estate and car classified scripts allowing them to show more properties and cars using minimum space on their sites.
You get a range of settings in back end for configuring the Plugin. Once you have selected a listing box, to which you wish to apply the sliding effect, you may further configure the Plugin settings in the following ways:
- Horizontal or vertical scrolling effect;
- Ability to set a number of listings in a box;
- Ability to set a number of listings per slide;
- Looped (infinite) scrolling – the slider will continue to rotate from the beginning after reaching the last listing (if disabled, the slider will stop having reached the last listing in a carousel).
The Listing Carousel Plugin is a must-have for a site offering a large number of properties and cars. It allows you to optimize the site space by displaying multiple listings in a rotating carousel.
You have to log in to view installation instructions.
- Duplicate listings problem fixed
- Adapted for bootstrap grids
- Navigation Improved
- The plugin is adjusted to Flynax 4.5.0
- The plugin is adjusted to Flynax 4.4.1
- Wide templates home page problem fixed
- The plugin is adjusted to Flynax 4.4.
- Minor bugs fixed
- Adjusted to the responsive templates
- Minor bugs fixed
- Adapted for Realty Signs template
- Now the Plugin is totally redeveloped and available for Flynax v.4.X
- Pre-loading effect in non design blocks fixed
- Pre-loading effect added
- Bugs fixes
- Bug fixes
- Initial release