The polls plugin is a simple but rather useful tool for setting up a poll on your site. With this plugin you may create polls relevant to your site topics and allow users to engage and interact better. You may gather reliable statistics on various questions.
The plugin has the following useful features:
-Vote and view poll results on the go
Visitor may vote for the answer he chooses and instantly see statistics with his vote included without having to reload the page. A user may also view vote results without participating in it.
- Separate boxes or randomly displayed
You may create separate boxes for specific polls or group several polls into one and display them randomly in one box.
- Highlighting poll answers in different colors
You may highlight different poll answers in various colors, thus making the poll more noticeable and readable to users.
- Answer statistics in the admin panel
Admin may always view statistics on any current or completed poll in the admin panel.
All in all, the new Polls plugin for classifieds site is an awesome tool to bring users closer together and boost their engagement in your site!
You have to log in to view installation instructions.
- General improvements
- Connecting static data moved to the footer
- Mysql insertID() and setCookies() methods call updated
- A few minor bugs fixed
- Stability of the plugin boosted
- Minor bugs fixed
- Storage period for personal polls data extended to one month
- Quotes in polls values issue solved
- Update poll status through grid fixed
- Small design changes
- Now the Plugin is available for Flynax v.4.0
- "Create polls in own box" option added
- Initial Release