Flynax RssFeed plugin allows you to create unlimited number RSS feeds on pages.
RSS feeds can be created in specially designed boxes on pages. Using RssFeed plugin you may place any information at your website whether it will be news from popular websites or exchange rates or any other information that is valid for RSS channels.
The new version of the RssFeed plugin is designed to decrease server load thus all blocks of the plugin are static and do not overload the server. The content of the RSS feed is loaded with the help of AJAX and can take maximum 2 milliseconds.
With RssFeed plugin you can make your classifieds website more dynamic.
You have to log in to view installation instructions.
- The problem of 'empty titles' after cron update has been resolved.
- "http://" prefix issue in links fixed
- A few minor bugs fixed
- Mysql getting insert id method updated
- The logic of feeds data storing improved
- Queries to the database removed
- Adjusted Cron jobs is required
- Now the Plugin is available for Flynax v.4.0
- All RSSFeed boxes were made static with rss feeds loading after landing page reducing its loading time
- Get page content method fixed
- Initial Release