The main purpose of the 'Under Construction' plugin is to generate the first page and tell visitors that your site is in the process of development. The plugin may come handy if you do not want to show your site until it is fully completed.
The plugin has a lot of useful settings that you can take advantage of:
1. You can set a launch date for your site to go live; it enables a remaining time counter on the 'Under Construction' page counting seconds; the plugin will be disabled automatically and your users will access the site as soon as an appointed date is reached.
2. The plugin gives you the ability to list IPs that will have full access to your site.
3. Using the plugin you also will be able manage meta data settings.
A new version of the plugin will include a subscribe form allowing your users to sign up for email notifications. To use this feature you will have to activate Massmailer/Newsllater plugin as mass mailing is fully based on this plugin.
You have to log in to view installation instructions.
- December issue fixed
- Static resources including in multilingual mode fixed
- Custom page content displaying fixed
- Now the Plugin is available for Flynax v.4.0
- Under Construction page re-designed
- Time remaining counter added
- Works with Massmailer/Newsletter plugin now
- Initial release